Yep, Thas Right. Yet, Anotha Show



It's that time again. Yet another show. I'm in that New York state of mind where I gotta keep makin' moves. For all those who made it to the last show waaaay back last month, I thank you. Your presence was greatly appreciated, and to those who purchased, your generosity is much appreciated.

For those who missed it, here's your chance to see some of the work from my last show with the addition of new work and a live painting demo, giveaways, and a raffle for the grand prize of a tattoo piece from my latest tattoo flash collection (Black Book: Images from the Urban Vol.1, available now conveniently to your right >).

The winner has a choice of almost ANY tat in the book each valued at $500+ in da hood and in the neighborhood $1200 in the Village) for only $200 to be executed and vidoed next month at the Urban Tattoo Convention in NY,  May 14th. I would love to offer it for free, but the $200 would at least cover partial cost of my booth in case for some unamiginable chance I DON'T win best Black and Grey arm piece. Just remember "Tipping" aint a city in China and is greatly appreciated.

Well, I hope to see all of you this Friday or next month at the convention. For those interested in the convention details, I will post info soon.

Sky Reynold's
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

                     
        
  
   

ww

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic