Greetings good people of Atlanta.  As you can see, name is Sky and I'm an artist.  More specifically a visual artist currently focusing on tattooing.  It's been 7 years since I first took this "tattoo" journey beginning in Cleveland to the great city of Brooklyn where I've been the last 4 years honing my craft.

This Summer, I'd like to start extending that journey to places across the globe starting with Altanta. Now, in order to do that I need your help. I'm sure you're familiar with Miya Bailey and the talented group of artists at City of Ink. Well, that's the tat studio I plan to sling ink (and get some myself) at.

So, how can you help? Well, if you (or a friend) are thinkin' of gettin new ink this Summer, and lookin' for some NY flavor, I would be honored to oblige during my visit.  If interesed, I invite you to review my work on Face Book thru a link on the right as well as to my current tattoo flash book of never-before seen works .

I haven't quite set a date yet, but most likely it will revolve around the screening of Color Outside The Lines: A Tattoo Documentary: http://t.co/3P3jGmR However, if I can add you to my growing Southern following, and make
it down sooner, that would be great, too. Please feel free to drop any ideas you might have into my FB message box, and we can touch base on the details on executing it.

Even if you're not interested in ink, I'd love to have you as a FB friend.

Take care, everyone,

Sky



                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

                     
        
  
   

ww

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic