B-Boyin' at it's Best


Every morning I like to set the mood of the day with some inspirational music. So this morning I'm searching through my Roots catalog seeing what videos I could find, when somehow I stumbled on this Hip Hop gem. At first, the quality thru me and I wanted to continue my search, but then I found myself captivated by the synchronicity and execution of those moves. It made me realize how much discipline and dedication these people had to have to pull off an almost 8min routine like this. If you're an ol' school Hip Hop head like me, you know those moves, for that long, with that many people, done that well is a spectacular fete.

Just thought I'd share it wit yall. Enjoy!

P.S. Oh, and order my Black Book - Images from the Urban Vol. 1. Vol. 2 is already in the works.
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

                     
        
  
   

ww

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic