Another Element Has Fallen into Place.

First, I'd like to thank all my loyal clients and faithful followers. I truly could not have gotten this far without your support and encouragement. But up until now, I've only been preparing for all the ideal elements to fall in place.

Some of you may know that I live in Brooklyn, but originally from Cleveland (the home of this year's NBA ring bearer, I might add), and like "Bron-Bron," I too, had to seek my champion ship ring elsewhere.  Cleveland for me was like a boot camp training style of living if you were in the art community. It let you know right away if you were cut out to be ANY kind of artist or if you should just settle down and work for Cleveland Clinic Hopsitals or Progressive (which by the way, are great jobs there IF you can get one).

New York has been the proving ground I had to perform in and prove something to myself in before I decide to take on the world...

As far as those elements? Well, I think another may just have fallen into place... A studio! Thas major for me. I definitely need a place I can stretch out all my talents, not just tattooing, and accomplish a specific mission which was the overwhelming motivation to move here.

So without bending your ear too much. I'd like to introduce the THINK BEFORE YOU INK STUDIO members..      

                      

For more information on what we're up to this Summer in the lab, check the TBYI link on your right or email me at sky759@thinkbeforeyouink.com for questions and scheduling.


The tattoo loft right above the art gallery and merchandise area.

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

                     
        
  
   

ww

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic