"I Gotta Get Mine" - the making


Don't miss the closing this Thurs. I'll be unveiling "Robotica" - cardholder 3000. I had to step back and ask myself, what was I on to come up with this one. I couldn't finish it in time for the opening in addition to running mad late for my own opening. So, if you did make it and I missed you, I apologize. Please come back for the closing. I'll make it up to you.

However, due to all the scambling to prep for this closing and sling nice ink, I've just now been able to set up my Face Book "Sky Store"(where you can purchase the Black Book - Images from the Urban - vol. 1) but I don't have everything else posted yet. So for those who have been patiently waiting and asking for the Na'meen Info Apparel joints, the wait is almost over.

Stay Tuned...
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

                     
        
  
   

ww

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic